Welcome to our website !

Search This Blog

THOUGHTS OF A VISIONARY

Expression through words

chronic nightmares

By 08:42


Image result for BLACK OCEAN
I am a dreamer, but not the kind you're thinking of. These dreams do not chase the infinite charms of the universe, they do not seek to uncover more splendour beyond our vision although they exceed the realities I am accustomed to. These dreams encompass unique powers capable of transporting you to  other-worldly spaces that still somehow possess an overwhelming familiarity despite simultaneously being so alien. These dreams distort what you think you know holding an illusory mirror up against your existence, commanding you to look at the crooked reflection that is you and is not. The things I experience within them I feel too human handle. Each night the light in my eyes dims a little more. The weight of this lingering sense of wrongness swells as I shrink, like a parasite is crawling within my mind and stealing strength at my souls expense. This world is flowing with undercurrents of darkness that is unconsciously overlooked in the scurry of a frantic race towards nothing, attempting to cram each moment with distraction, remaining occupied and oblivious. But in sleep, I am alone and I am vulnerable. I am submerged in a black ocean that reaches the shadowed corners of my memories and fills the crevices in the ugliest parts of my imagination, taunting me with my deepest fears of the known and the unknown. These waves know me. And the menacing energy they leave behind is unshakable, it stains my face with hopelessness.

You Might Also Like

0 comments