Welcome to our website !

Search This Blog

THOUGHTS OF A VISIONARY

Expression through words

SYNCHRONICITY

By 16:24


What a beautiful truth it is that the lips that compose such beautiful words, to express his beautiful mind, crave mine. That he chooses to share the tools of his creations with me. And when we kiss, I can feel us falling further into each other with every touch, merging into one energy of synchronicity. I close my eyes and watch us in my imagination. I envision our auras escaping from the breath exchanged between us, rising like red and orange stained smoke. The vivid swirls resembling marble defying the darkness of the night surrounding us, one intertwining the other, undisturbed by the skies tears. Every particle of my matter feels magnetized to him. I surrender.

You Might Also Like

0 comments