Welcome to our website !

Search This Blog

THOUGHTS OF A VISIONARY

Expression through words

LOVE

By 02:44

To some it is the key purpose of our species existence, it is the trail of golden breadcrumbs of undetectable clues that destiny dusts over your path, it is what entices you to spontaneously turn right instead of left one day into a collision of another soul carved so intricately and compatibly with yours. To others, like myself, an alien concept I haven't quite grasped the understanding of... yet.  It's almost a coming of age ritual for an 18 year old to make mistakes when trying to identify this concept/feeling/choice with our naïve and self assured frame of mind.  Whilst the lion's share of teenage girls I am acquainted with seem to trust they know it all, it's the clarity of my confusion that concerns me a little. The fact that I am aware and understand my misunderstanding. The fact that my realisation and acceptance of this knowledge doesn't disturb me as much as I imagine it should.

You Might Also Like

0 comments