Welcome to our website !

Search This Blog

THOUGHTS OF A VISIONARY

Expression through words

BALANCE WITHIN CHAOS

By 11:46

I wanted to feel complete, fulfilled yet balanced like the yin yang. I wanted him to be someone who possessed what I lacked and lacked what I possessed. I wanted to share my strength where he was weak, and my weakness where he was strong. To fill the empty spaces we could not occupy alone like the protruding pieces and indents of a jigsaw becoming one because together the bigger picture appears just a bit simpler, just a bit easier and just a bit clearer.

He gave me experiences where I had none and in turn I returned his alluring gazes with the brand new vision he awoke in me. Alas, his experiences had grudgingly plunged him into the big pond of maturity and I was the small but great fish reviving the youth within him. And amid our lacklustre lives, emerged a foreign element of fear that this entanglement could be exposed and stolen from us, compensated by the exhilaration from the pleasure that could be gained from it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments