Welcome to our website !

Search This Blog

THOUGHTS OF A VISIONARY

Expression through words

AURIBUS TENEO LUPUM

By 18:11

I heard foreign thoughts spoken by an inner voice I no longer recognised. The paranoia began engulfing me like a pathogen, consuming me rapid and completely the way he once had. I have tried flicking through the pages of us but the motions of a scribbling hand desperate to etch the words to  paper before the moment passed had smudged the ink across the middle, the way it had blurred in my memory. All the page now read was once upon a time and the end. I pondered, trying to understand how he had become a stranger to me once again, but began to realise that it was I who had become a stranger in my own mind.
 I looked through rose tinted glass for you, for you I call stupidity hope and truth a paranoia. I notice your inconvenient paths past her, I recognise the way she grins at you the way I once had. The suspicion is alien to me, an insecurity I did not know I was capable of but the glances you exchange  that you think I don't see are too familiar. Had you ever really listened to me, you would know better than to take me for a fool. I see you, I see her,  I see it all... I see you reading this right now. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments