Welcome to our website !

Search This Blog

THOUGHTS OF A VISIONARY

Expression through words

TWISTED UTOPIA

By 16:11



The heavy heartbeat of the party enchants me into a hypnotic trance as I enter the strangers home. The large red door acts as a portal, teleporting me to my escape. I am there, I am in the moment, I am lost in my twisted utopia. My eyes attempt to decipher the exhausting variety of flashing colours exposed to them whilst the room appears to be wild and spinning. The thunderous bass, blinding illuminations and vaguely familiar tastes, all too overpowering to sense, feel or think of anything else, send me into a state of mental paralysis where no thought can penetrate the wall of carelessness that has been built. It makes me feel like Alice... perhaps this is this is my wonderland.

You Might Also Like

0 comments